Pro Day Observations
- Most if not all NFL teams were represented. Kansas City had three people there along, including Charlie Weis. I tried to talk to him to ask him what they were looking for from LeFevour, but he wouldn't comment, but he did say that he was there to see Dan.
- The teams that seemed to be taking the most notes during LeFevour's throwing session were Kansas City, Carolina, Minnesota, and Cleveland. Kansas City and Seattle spoke with him on the field following the throwing. All of those five teams seem to have quarterback issues except for Kansas City, who just put a lot of money into Matt Cassell last year.
- Antonio Brown was getting a lot of attention. He was speaking with scouts from Minnesota, Oakland, Detroit, and others. The Miami Dolphins took him outside to do a workout after the main workouts were over. He improved on his 40-time, running around a 4.4. He feels like if he goes after the second round, the team is getting a "steal".
- Josh Gordy had impressive numbers. He ran a 40-time in the 4.3's and his agility drills looked solid. His speed could get him a post draft workout.
- Bryan Anderson ran around a 4.45 for a 40-time. That isn't too bad and was a big question mark for him.
- Frank Zombo worked out a lot at tight end and Kansas City was very responsive to him. He came to CMU as a tight end and his physical size is right where it needs to be to play tight end. His route running looked solid and his hands were good.
I will have more in tomorrow's Morning Sun but just wanted to pass those thoughts along.