Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Sad Note

I appreciate all the comments I have received over the last week about my coverage of CMU training camp. I am glad I can bring some insight on the 2010 Chippewas to you. I just wanted to mention I won't have any news or stories for a few days as my grandmother, Jane Ellis, passed away last night.

I debated whether I would even make mention of it, but I at least wanted to acknowledge what a great and loving person she was. Going to my grandmother's house was often like a trip to Cedar Point. She always had something for us and knew how to keep us entertained, not to mention, she made the best Jell-O I have ever and will ever have. I love her and will miss her dearly.

I am going to take the next few days to remember my grandma and the good times we had and will return to covering my beat this weekend.


Anonymous Anonymous said...


Sorry to hear about your grandma. Sounds like you had a great relationship with her and have many great memories.

August 11, 2010 at 10:21 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Our condolences to you and your family; you are in our thoughts and prayers.

August 14, 2010 at 1:02 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home