Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Sad Note

I appreciate all the comments I have received over the last week about my coverage of CMU training camp. I am glad I can bring some insight on the 2010 Chippewas to you. I just wanted to mention I won't have any news or stories for a few days as my grandmother, Jane Ellis, passed away last night.

I debated whether I would even make mention of it, but I at least wanted to acknowledge what a great and loving person she was. Going to my grandmother's house was often like a trip to Cedar Point. She always had something for us and knew how to keep us entertained, not to mention, she made the best Jell-O I have ever and will ever have. I love her and will miss her dearly.

I am going to take the next few days to remember my grandma and the good times we had and will return to covering my beat this weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew,

Sorry to hear about your grandma. Sounds like you had a great relationship with her and have many great memories.

August 11, 2010 at 10:21 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew,

Our condolences to you and your family; you are in our thoughts and prayers.

August 14, 2010 at 1:02 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home