Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Interview with Dan Enos

I have an interview tentatively set for Friday morning with football coach Dan Enos and wanted to see what kind of feedback you readers would have for questions for the coach. I have plenty written down, but if there is a question you would really like an answer for, perhaps I can ask it.

Just be reasonable with your questions. I know it was a tough season, but I only want serious questions that would pertain to the program his coaching style or next season.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew, if you interview Coach Enos on Friday, when do you expect the article to run? Since there are space constraints with the printed newspaper, could you run additional parts of the interview, that may be cut for space, here on your blog?
Certainly last season was a disappointment for everyone, as an alumnus and supporter, I don't get a sense from Coach Enos of his vision or plans(other than the obvious)I'd like to be more supportive, but he never seems to say much besides "coachspeak". I think if he gives the fans some more insight, more people could get behind him.
Thanks for the coverage, looking forward to reading the article.

January 6, 2011 at 7:47 AM 
Blogger Nate Schneider said...

I can probably do that. A lot of that will depend on the length of his answers and how many questions I get to ask in the time frame. The piece will run on Sunday, but I can provide some extra stuff tomorrow or Saturday.

January 6, 2011 at 12:42 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home