Thursday, December 16, 2010

LaVarus Williams speaks on CMU departure

LaVarus Williams made the following statement on his departure from CMU:

"I've let (CMU) know that I am going to transfer next year I have nothing against the coaches and training staff. I have enjoyed playing there but it's time to move on. I will miss all of my teammates and all of the fans at CMU they have been GREAT!"

Williams had the option to remain at CMU and finish his schooling, but it was recommended he not continue to play football due to the health of his injured knee. Team doctors felt his knee was not medically cleared for play and if LaVarus elected to play next season, he would be running the risk of doing permanent damage to his leg. The choice on what Williams did were up to him and he is electing to transfer in hopes to continue to pursue a football career. Hope this settles all the talk.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home