Monday, February 16, 2009

My first blog


Well, this is my first blog here and I guess it is about time that I jumped into the new style of reporting.

I hope to update this blog daily and give my views on CMU sports as well as some area high school athletics. I will try to throw in some tidbits that don't make the Morning Sun and be a little more opinionated on here than I am able to be in my columns.

I welcome any feedback, good or bad, and appreciate you taking the time to read my work. If you are reading this, you must be a pretty big fan of Central Michigan sports and I will do my best to quench your thirst for information.

I will start right away by crediting ChippewaCountry.com for their help and information that they give me on their site. Their wealth of information is extremely helpful for me.
Since this is my first post, I will give you a little information about myself that perhaps you may not know.
I am the youngest of three kids, I am currently engaged, I have two beautiful nieces with another or a nephew on the way. I love sports just like all of you. I am a die hard Tigers and Lions fan. You will often see me wearing my dark blue Tigers hat if we ever cross paths. Barry Sanders is my favorite athlete with Steve Yzerman a close second. I am a picky eater and I have a phobia of wrists (don't ask). Despite having to be neutral as a member of the media, I am a Central Michigan fan and want them to do well in all sports. I should note that my feelings are a little selfish though as the better they do, the better that is for my career. My like for CMU may cause me to be a little loyal at times with my writing, which I am working on, but I am also not an overly-critical person.
Really I am just an everyday sports fan that likes to write more than others. If you ever see me and want to talk or tell me how dumb I am, feel free. I am very approachable. Look forward to hearing from any and all of you soon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home